.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 1 - Arriving to Cozumel

It was a long flight, and an early one, too - I had to leave home at 4am. LGA, plane 1, Dallas airport, plane 2, multiple heavy bags, multiple security checks, multiple emergency landing instructions... When I finally got to Cozumel, I was exhausted and pissed, and my first thought was "What the hell am I doing here? Why am I not home, on my super comfortable couch, watching Seinfeld with Dima and Tanya?" Frankly, I was on the verge of crying for making a huge mistake. But only 3 hours later I'm feeling completely peaceful and happy, in a hammock listening to the waves break on the shore. Ah, the mysterious nature of human emotion...

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR YOUR BLOG! I'll be reading it while i'm at work :(

    ReplyDelete