.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 292 – "Quick decisions are unsafe decisions"? I think not!

So I'm back to NYC, without a place to live in (my apartment is rented till April; of course, I can stay with friends, but I'm not of a couch-surfing age anymore), unsure of what to do next.

I'll just continue traveling. Maybe Europe… Some time ago, Dima, Tom, Tanya and I devised a great way of picking a travel location. We would just look up ticket prices for certain dates that worked for us, pick the cheapest destination and go. We discovered and explored Iceland and Ireland this way. Maybe I should employ the same technique this time. Let me see… Aha. Amsterdam. Well, Amsterdam it is then!

Done! I'm leaving on Monday. Tanya will just have to suffer with me on the couch for a few more days. I'm sure the next few days in NYC will have to be "zipped" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment