.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

04/12/2011 - Mud Run and Cosmonauts

Many of my friends are scientists and doctors. I'm neither. I always envy them - on a daily basis they get to make a huge difference for the good of the world. I want to be part of it! Unfortunately, I cannot do it other than through a monetary contribution. Fortunately, I can do it. If you are like me, please consider supporting my friend's Mud Run for MS research -http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/mvegaher.

Today is also the World's Cosmonautics Day. I love it how some holidays that are celebrated almost exclusively in Russia assume the international status in the name. How presumptuous. Well, I shouldn't be hard on my motherland, since every nation seems to suffer from this superiority complex once in a while though. Case in point - Baseball World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment