.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 8-9, 2011 - Boston

his is the first time I take a bus to Boston. I will never take a train again. Only 13 bucks get you the same 4 hours of travel time, so why would I ever pay more? Apparently, Megabus is an excellent choice. The only tiny hiccup is that they claim they have wi-fi on board, but it's not really true. I mean, it's hit or miss. It was a miss on my roundtrip. But I don't care, it was nice to just stare out of the window and think random thoughts.

In Boston I did nothing but hang out with Jennifer on the couch and chat. It was wonderful. Jennifer and Kevin have this gift to make any apartment (and I've been to three that they have lived in over the past 12 years) so cozy that you don't ever want to go out. Even their teenage kids like to spend time at home. This is really something.

When I finally have a family, I want it to be like Jennifer's… I just wrote several paragraphs trying to describe what's so good about them, but it turns out I cannot. So I'm going to just stick to my original statement. When I have a family, I want it to be like Jennifer's.




No comments:

Post a Comment