.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 57 - A marlin AGAIN! What? Wow!

It looks like every time I try to take a day off, something better comes along. Today, instead of having a healthy portion of boring nothingness in my life, I got into a private afternoon dive with Javier! On the big boat, no less! To my favorite San Juan! And we saw a marlin AGAIN! Do I need to say more? Words are simply useless at this point. Although a quick note is in order: Javier saw 2 marlins in 15 years, and I saw 2 marlins in 3 days!

Dinner at Sorrisi (an amazing Italian restaurant that can compete with many in NYC) with Joe, Kim, and Mark was a decorous conclusion to the day. We all had delicious pasta and amazing wine. Happily tipsy we wandered around the main square for a while, frolicking to the infectious rythm of live salsa, people watching.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Marlin is following you. :)

    ReplyDelete