.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 261 – Now we’re talking!

Aha, this is where the Malaysia I've expected is – Langkawi!!! Finally! A gorgeous little island in the midst of the turquoise beauty of the water, framed by pristine white sand beaches, with stunning Frangipani trees oases in addition to the regular plush of the rainforest. Tropics are still not my cup of tea, but now I can join the millions of delighted voices praising this country.

One of the 5*+ resorts that we inspected today offered us a delicious – both for the taste buds and for the eyes – dinner, set at a beach. The amazingly soothing wave music made me wonder, "When did I become such a water child?" I don't remember ever having any strong feelings for the sea, and nowadays it's "home sweet home". How strange…

After dinner we went to our hotel's club-lounge and listened to some Asian rap. It was super funny (and actually fun), but I would still pick the sound of the waves over it in a heartbeatJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment