.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 262 – A transformer’s beauty tour

How beautiful it is to start the day with yoga! Especially if the soundtrack is the sound of breaking waves and the backdrop is the gorgeous cliffs close to the shore and Thailand somewhere in the distance… From the very first sun salutation I knew that today would be simply gorgeous. As always, my intuition didn't disappoint me.

If I were to choose the name for the excursion we did today, I would call it "A transformer's beauty tour":
  • In Part I (cable car) you become an eagle and glide over the sea and the forest, leisurely enjoying your premises. The water is the usual blue, the sand is the usual white, the million years old trees are still green, the wind is still blowing strong. Everything is right with this picture. Life is exactly as it's supposed to be.


  • In Part II (island hopping) you become the sea. The water is body temperature, and you notice that you are in the sea only if you get out of your bliss for a second and pay attention to the fact that you are already swimming into the imminent wave.


Since I chose a "transformer" guise today, I was not in the least surprised when I learnt upon arrival to our new hotel that our standard rooms have been miraculously transformed into royal suites. After all, why not get transformed into a princess – if only for tonight. So obviously we had a huge party on the the terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment