.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 264 – In transit again

I used to dread the whole rigmarole with taxis, airports, flights. I used to hate connections because having to wait for the next plane frustrated me. During this Voyage of mine, I have become SO patient with those little things though. Lines, waiting areas, people not understanding me, people understanding me, flight cancellations, unexpected room changes – now it's all a piece of cake for me to handle.

So today I'm just quietly following the route Langkawi – KL – Kota Kinabalu, which takes pretty much all day: we left the hotel at 9AM and are supposed to come to Borneo at 6.30PM. Oh well, that gives me a chance to catch up on my blogging.

P.S. The only thing I still cannot tolerate is people making horrible noises around me – constant tic coughing and sniffling, incessant throat clearing. Of course, I'm surrounded by all of this right now on the plane (for the training purposes I suppose). But it's OK, this time I didn't forget my iPod in the checked-in luggage, so Miles Davis to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment