.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzard!

Last year I missed the annual NYC blizzard, but luckily this time I’m here! What beauty and fun it is to take a stroll in the park (Central Park that is), followed by a hot rum cider at the Boathouse!

It was really a perfect day. Tanya, Michael, Dima, Serge, Sonya and I met for brunch at the 7A Cafe (obviously located on 7th street and Avenue A, duh DimaJ). Then, the most adventurous of us – Tanya, Michael and I – went for that beautiful and fun stroll in the park, while the weakest were shopping, after which we all reconvened at Tanya and Michael’s for our traditional Christmas time Scrooge screening. This movie is truly the best adaptation of A Christmas Carol, and although I don’t particularly like musicals, this one is really cool and you don't even mind the songs sticking for many a day after watching. Thank you very much, thank you very much, it’s the nicest thing that anyone’s ever done for me! It sounds a bit bizarre, but things the way they are, I feel as if another life’s begun for me! Pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment