.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 107 - Sunrise, sunset

Traveling is exhausting... I feel like somebody has beat me up with a bat... I think it's all the new impressions you make, new information your brain tries to process, new people you meet and talk to, new stories, new climates, new views from your window, new beds, new breakfasts... It is all wonderful, yet utterly exhausting from time to time. Somehow, your brain and your body miss the routine, I guess.


So far, I have been very lucky that every time this travel exhaustion hits me, I am in a beautifully relaxing place, with some amazing view. I really don't feel the need to do anything when I'm here by my window, that here - so close to the South Pole - can accommodate viewing both sunrise and sunset by the way... Can it get better than that, really?

Yes, it can! Just try a massage with a view on the Patagonian mountains... And an amazing cordero patagonico (lamb) dinner in town.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Yuck! re: lamb pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck with the lamb pics! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so offended that I posted twice! (Only joking, thought the first one didn't go through. Although it is truly yucky. Was that the actual lamb you ate?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not "yuck", it's a circle of nature... And no, it was NOT the actual lamb I ate:). In any case, how can you be offended by me eating meat??? Have we not REALLY met over me devouring a primerib???:)

    ReplyDelete