.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 147 - Finally, salsa!

Every Sunday, there is a fiesta on the main square in town. Live music, salsa dancing, ice-cream. I have been in Cozumel 5 times and a total of 20 weeks, but this is my first time participating in the Sunday night fun. Salsa is difficult - too much hip shaking for my taste - but it is surely a fun workout. I should do it more often, really.

My thought of the day: Nobody should ever grow up. We should always allow ourselves to play, act foolishly, jump up and down without any reason, make funny faces and silly sounds. It is all so much fun! Walt Disney agrees, "Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old.”

I am happy that all of us seem to be in touch with our 12-year old within.

No comments:

Post a Comment