.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Days 128 - Return to Paradise

After a loooong trip, I'm finally in Cozumel. Tanya came here from NYC as well to try the hyperbaric treatment for her migraines (fingers crossed).

I feel absolutely at home here. It is interesting to compare my "at home" feeling in Argentina and here. Argentina - I am in love with the place completely, and I know I CAN live there. Cozumel - it feels like I DO live here already. Especially, now that I have Tanya...

This time our apartment is beyond spectacular! Javier did such an excellent job of finding us a place answering all our picky girly requirements - ocean view, comfy beds, ability to swim in the ocean, quiet, good AC, kitchen - criteria, not necessarily very commonly met by the Mexican standards:). But I didn't expect to have this beauty in my wildest dreams. Now I cannot stop comparing my "winter" apartment with this one - how could I even bare the other one for 2 months!!!

There's only one tiny issue here - water... Because it is so hot outside - 32C (90F) - there is no COLD water. Now, that's a first:).

8 comments:

  1. woooooooowwww! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for you to come!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent, does Charlene know she said that?!?

    Flight still looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hello Kent! Nice hearing from you!!! How are you guys? Coming here any time soon???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I relayed this thread to Charlene. We were thinking about visiting the week around July 4th but that doesn't look like it will work out now - maybe later in the summer? PM us what you gals are up to - one thing we are looking into is different lodging than last year (PM for details).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria your blog ROCKS. Sometimes I view it at work during a sanity/mind refreshing break and it is always a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thank you, Kent! It makes me very happy to hear that (obviously:)). Too bad you cannot make it around July 4th - that is my last week here in Cozumel this time. But I'm sure I'll be back before long, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete