.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 13 - The Artist's Way

Took a day off diving and was home all day reading The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. Very interesting. I have a feeling that I'll post more on it here as I go on reading...

Tonight, there was supposed to be some dinner for www.scubaboard.com members. I don't participate in this networking, as FB is quite enough for me, but I have a friend here who is a member, so she invited me. I came a little early and got a drink, waiting for the group to show up. Then, Anna (this girl who invited me) came and joined me at my table. Together we tried to determine which of the many groups at the restaurant could potentially be her virtual "buddies", but since nobody looked fun enough to join, we just had dinner the two of us, exchanged some travel stories, and called it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I've done almost the same thing at a couple of the SB gatherings... Usually I have a good time, though.

    ReplyDelete