.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 5 - What day is it today?

Yep, I have already forgotten what day of the week it is today. It is amazing how quickly we get used to the good thing. From now on this is going to be my philosophy: whatever you get used to quickly (let's say - 5 days - judging by this current experience) is good for you; whatever takes more than 5 days to get used to is - well - not as much:).

Today was awesome. Two of my favorite dive spots combined into one amazing dive. Punta Sur Sur is a series of gorgeous swim-throughs and Devil's Throat (or more romantically sounding in Spanish as Garganta de Diablo) is simply unbelievable (I'm running out of adjectives here, but check it out for yourself - Diving Devil's Throat).

Thought of the day: life is good. And at the risk of sounding like Joel (for those of you in the know - hehe), I will say this - if you relax into life and go with its flow, amazing things will start happening... One little example. 6-7 years ago I saw a photo of Belize in some travel magazine. It has been my dream destination ever since, but it is such a pain to get to from NYC, so I kind of decided that it is out of my reach and forgot all about it until today. I met a guy who is going to Belize tomorrow. It is a very short trip from here, of course. He will report back to me in a couple of days with tips and tricks. And very soon I'm definitely going! It took a while since that magazine posting I saw - but really, who's counting:). Silly example, I know, but I feel like now it will happen with minimum effort vs if I tried hard to do it from NYC, it would have been such an ordeal... Ha, it may still be. Stick around to find out hehe.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to forget what day is it...I hope u went to Belize...and took some nice photos. Too bad you dropped it from your mind while in NYC :(

    ReplyDelete