.post {text-decoration:italic;} -->

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 18 - Pajamas day

Apparently, one needs a pajamas day even when on vacation. I had a grandiose plan for my day off diving - re-stock my fridge, finally finish reading this Gogol book, sun-bathe, do yoga, do manicure, start my Spanish lessons - but instad I skyped with my friends in NYC and Russia all day long. Oh well, not a terrible alternative:).


Pictures below are not in any way related to this post, but they came up in various skype conversations, so - here we go.




A nurse shark - those are everywhere here, not scary at all. Well, to be fair - I never tried to piss them off.






As I walked by a house, I saw this picture perfect scene. In real life, it looked like a painting.











No summer is more beautiful than NYC on a snow day...

2 comments:

  1. Are the nurse sharks big? How many are around when you dive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nurse sharks can reach a length of 4.3 m (14 ft) and a weight of 330 lbs (150 kg). Usually, we see at least a couple of nurse sharks on our dives, but during the day they are normally sleeping so they look like pets. However, on night dives, when you can see them feed sometimes, you realize they are actual sharks:).

    ReplyDelete